You may be a candidate for implants if:
- You are missing at least one tooth.
- You do not smoke or you are willing to stop smoking.
- You find it difficult to wear a removable prosthesis.
- You do not have any health conditions that could affect bone healing.
- You have enough bone tissue to secure the dental implants or are willing to have a bone graft to build up the areas that are inadequate.
- You have healthy gum tissue.
- Your jawbone is finished growing.
- You would like to improve your speech.
- You can commit to the dental implant process, which can take several months.
Call Dental Implant Center of Oklahoma today at (918) 906-2525 and schedule your complimentary consultation with our board certified Dental Implantologist, Dr. Chris Ward, in Tulsa, Oklahoma.”